- 500g (1 pound) chicken thigh fillets – about 4 thigh fillets
- Salt to taste (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 Tsps ground turmeric powder
- 2 Tbsps satay paste (see note below)
- Preheat oven to 180 C( 350 Fahrenheit ). Line cooking tray with parchment paper and put aside .
- In a mixing bowl, add satay adhesive, ground turmeric, cooking oil and salt. Whisk until well combined with a forking. If the marinade appears to be too thick-skulled and difficult to whisk, add a teaspoon of water to tighten the mixture .
- Coat the chicken thigh fillets with the marinade. I prefer to this with my hands. Let the chicken to marinade for at least 30 minutes to an hour if time lets .
- Arrange the chicken thigh fillets on the prepared baking tray .
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve immediately with your select of rice or salad .