The BEST Egg Drop Soup! Attained with merely 8 ingredients and ready in minutes…perfect for curling up to on a cold wintertime day!
- ⅛ tsp. salt (or more to taste)
- ½ tsp. dried minced onion
- 2 Phil’s Fresh Eggs, beaten
- 4 tsp. water
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- ½ tsp. sesame oil
- ½ tsp. soy sauce
- 2 c. chicken broth
- In a medium saucepan, mix chicken broth, soy sauce, and sesame oil .
- Bring to a simmer .
- Stir together corn starch and water; stir into boiling water .
- Slowly add beaten eggs, whisking vigorously until eggs are totally incorporated .
- Stir in dehydrated minced onion and salt .
- Garnish with sliced light-green onions .