For the batter:
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams flour (1 cup)
- 70 grams butter (5/8 cup or 5 tablespoons)
- 250 ml water (1 cup + 2 teaspoons)
- pinch of salt
For the cream:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 ml heavy whipping cream (3/4 cups + 2 tablespoons)
- 75 grams butter at a room temperature (1/3 cup)
- 100 grams sugar (1/2 cup sugar)
- 30 grams corn starch (1/4 cup)
- 350 ml milk (1½ cup)
For the glaze:
- 125 grams heavy whipping cream (1/2 cup plus 2 teaspoons)
- 150 grams chocolate chips (3/4 cups (it depends on what size of chocolate chips you are using. ¾ cup is for regular size))
Prepare the batter.
Prepare the cream:
- Dissolve a cornstarch in 3-4 tablespoons of milk .
- Bring the remaining milk to a simmer, add 50 grams of sugar .
- When the milk begin to boil, add a dissolved cornstarch and whisk energetically until no hunks persist .
- Be obtained from the heat and cool .
- Use the electric mixer, beat the butter with the remaining 50 grams of sugar and vanilla extract until the mixture becomes nearly lily-white .
- Combine the butter with the milk and cornstarch mixture. Mix well .
- Use the electric mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until soft pinnacles sort. Fold flogged cream into the butter and milk cream .
- Use the tip-off of a small knife, cut 3 small-scale Xs along the top of each pastry. Pipe the pastry cream into the eggshells through each opening .
For the chocolate glaze:
- Melt the chocolate microchips and heavy whipping cream in a medium saucepan given over a pot with about 1 inch of boiling water. Whisk until the concoction is nice and smooth .
- Be obtained from the hot and slightly cool .
- Dip the top of each eclair into the chocolate glaze and put aside to allow the glaze to harden .
- Enjoy !