Cook Time: 10 min
- 2-3 tablespoons butter or a non-dairy butter spread, at room temperature
- 8 slices bread
- 8 slices regular cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- In a bowl, blend shredded chicken with buffalo sauce .
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread .
- On unbuttered side of four slicings, place 1/4 of the chicken .
- Top chicken with 2 slices of cheese, then remaining slices of bread, buttered sìde up .
- Heat a large skillet over medium hot .
- Place sandwiches on hot skillet, cooking about 4-5 minutes on each side. Flip when golden brown .